Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10, 2015- Park

Take your journal to the park. Sit down under a tree and write what you see, hear, smell and feel – both physically and emotionally.


Unfortunately I can't go to the park today because it is raining outside. I also can't go because plans changed a little bit this morning. My brother hasn't been feeling too great lately, which caused him to have to go to the ER last night. With it being cold and flu season, the hospital is very, very crowded. I have been helping my mom out today keeping my nieces occupied. It is looking like he will be going home tomorrow. They want to give him some more fluids and just watch him. Just goes to show you that you may have plans and expectations for the day, but God and the universe may have different ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment