Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 26, 2015- Fear

What is one fear that is holding you back? What is it holding you back from?


One fear that is holding me back is my fear of the past. I feel like I am in a very good place and have been for awhile. My doctor and I have been talking for awhile about the idea of coming off my medication. My fear is falling back into the place I once was. I know I'm different than I was. I know myself better and have overcome a lot of the things I was struggling with. However, it was such a miserable time that I do not wish to ever revisit.

I discussed with my doctor today about weaning off. We came up with a plan that I was comfortable with so I will be starting the process shortly. I know I can always start the medication again if I need to. I just feel like when I'm able to no longer take the medication, use the things I have learned the last few years, and be alright I will fully have moved on from that time in my life.Being afraid is holding me back from fully moving on. I'm hopeful though this will go well and I will get passed this fear well like I did all the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment