Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27, 2015- Scars

Do you have any scars? What are their stories?


I think a better question is where don't I have any scars. I'll try and list them all.


I have a scar on my left shin from when I fell off a wall as a kid.

I have a scar on my left knee from falling while walking Tyson one afternoon. 

I have a scar on my right knee when I fell off my bike as a kid.

I have a scar on my stomach from my stomach surgery.

I have a scar on my chest from my heart surgeries.

I have a scar on my right elbow from when I fell off skateboard as a kid.

I have a scar on the middle of my back from my scoliosis surgery.

I have a scar under my chin from falling while playing hopscotch as a kid.


Needless to say, I have a lot of scars. I know I have even more but I either don't remember how I got them, or they are so faded from time that I don't realize they are there anymore. I don't always like them, but I DEFINITELY earned them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment