Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29, 2015- Try

What is one thing you have always wanted to try and do? What is holding you back from doing it?


One thing I have always wanted to try is skydiving. I don't know why, but it seems so fun. It's weird though, cause I have no desire nor would I ever bungee jump. I have a fear of the bungee breaking or me getting caught in it. With skydiving I don't have any fear like that. I think because I know I will be with someone who knows what they are doing. I'll just be there and along for the ride.

The reason I haven't is because with all my health issues I'm not sure it's really safe. I'm not sure if the jerking up when the parachute opens will be too aggressive on my back, and I'm not sure if the adrenaline will be too much for my heart. I've never looked into it, but the skydiving itch is getting stronger. I'll have to look into it soon so that I will know if my health issues will be the deciding factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment