Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015- Dream Job

What is your dream job?


If I could have any job I would like to be a music producer on a television talk show. For example, I would love to work on Jimmy Kimmel Live and be in charge of all the musical guests. Make sure they have everything they need, get all their PR and marketing info for the host to say, have on the website, and any other place it's needed. I would even like to try and find new musical guests to come on the show. If I couldn't do that, I would love to work on a television show and choose the music that is played on the show. Basically, my dream job would involve music.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing!! :)) Your words flow so well! You are a great writer who obviously has a passion for what they are writing about! It shows in your work! I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think in a comment on a post you like! I would love to have a talented writers input! Keep up the great work!!! :))
    -Wanderlust Rach <3

    ReplyDelete