Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1, 2015- Last One

Today I'm writing my last post. I'll admit that I'm a little nervous. I need consistency and a routine. That is how I thrive. Writing almost every night for the last 2 years has been one of those consistent things in my daily routine. I know it's going to be really weird not writing every night. However, I know that it is necessary.

 Writing has been feeling more like a chore than something that I look forward to and enjoy. I don't want to get stuck in that kind of a rut. I have a plan though of what I'm going to make my new routine and new consistent thing in my life. It will be nice to mix it up. The best part is that I'll always have my ability to write. I'm not being told to or forced to move on, I'm making that choice. One day I might make the choice to start back up again.

I know I'll probably check in once a week to see if people are still reading. It has been an amazing experience opening up and sharing my life. I'm glad I decided to do this and that I received such a great response. These past 2 years I've learned so much about myself and changed a lot. It will be nice to see this new chapter begin and take all that I've learned with me.

Thank you….and maybe I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment